- What's wrong?
- Did something happen at school?
- I have something that will cheer you up.
She handed me a large white envelope. It was addressed to My Biggest Fan. I tore the envelope open and pulled out a large color photograph of Steve Austin. There was handwriting across the bottom of the photo.
For Sharon, it read. Love, Lee Majors.
- Who's Sharon? I asked my mother.
- Who's Lee Majors? I asked.
- They probably got your name wrong, she said.
- Which name? I asked.-Sharon or Lee Majors?
- Sharon. Lee Majors is the actor.
- What actor?
- The actor that plays Steve Whatever His Name Is.
- But I didn't want an actor's signature. I wanted Steve Austin's signature.